JEE Main 2024 Session 1: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently updated the exam day guidelines for the upcoming JEE Main 2024 session. Aspirants planning to appear for the NTA JEE Main exam 2024 are advised to carefully adhere to the latest JEE 2024 exam day instructions available on the official website jeemain.nta.ac.in. To prevent any potential rejection, candidates must familiarize themselves with the updated guidelines for the session 1 exam.
In the advisory released today, the NTA emphasizes the importance of downloading the Admit Card and being fully prepared for the JEE (Main) – 2024 Session 1 Examination. The notice directs candidates to verify the date, shift, course, and venue of the test center as indicated on the Admit Card downloaded from the NTA website.
Furthermore, the guidelines for JEE Main 2024 highlight the strict prohibition against adopting any unfair means or engaging in any unfair examination practices. Examination centers are equipped with CCTV surveillance and jammers to ensure a fair examination environment. Candidates are encouraged to review the JEE Main exam day guidelines to understand what is permissible and prohibited at the exam center.
Important Points for JEE Main 2024 Exam Day:
- Download the JEE Main admit card 2024 from the official website.
- Verify reporting time, gate closing time, date of exam, shift timings, and venue mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Visit the exam center in advance to familiarize yourself with the location.
- Candidates who did not register through Digi Locker/ABC ID should report at least 1 hour earlier on the examination day for biometrics recording.
What to Carry at JEE Main 2024 Exam Centre?
- JEE Main session 1 admit card (clear, preferably color printout on A4 size paper).
- One passport-size photograph (same as uploaded with the application form) for the attendance sheet.
- Valid Photo ID Proof original (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ E-Aadhaar/ Ration Card/ 12th Class admit card).
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming relaxation under the PwD category.
Other Important Guidelines:
- Candidates undergoing a bio-break/toilet break must undergo mandatory frisking and biometrics again.
- Blank paper sheets for rough work (A4 size) will be provided. Candidates must write their name and roll number on each sheet and drop them in the designated drop box before leaving the exam hall.
- Verify that the question paper on the computer screen matches the opted subject/medium.
For the Drawing Test – Part III of B.Arch., candidates must bring their own Geometry Box Set, Pencils, Erasers, and Colour Pencils or Crayons. Watercolors are not allowed on the drawing sheet.
For further clarification regarding JEE (Main) 2024, candidates can contact 011-40759000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Not to Carry at JEE Main Exam Centre 2024?
Candidates must avoid carrying Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, and any type of watch, including Electronic watches with calculator facilities, as well as any metallic item or electronic gadgets/devices in the exam hall.