NEET Result 2024 Release Date Announced: June 14 by NTA

NEET Result 2024 Release Date Announced: June 14 by NTA

The NEET UG Result 2024 will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on June 14, 2024. Candidates can access their results in the form of a scorecard on the official NTA website. Along with the results, the NTA will also publish the list of NEET UG toppers and the cut-off marks for NEET UG 2024. The merit list will reveal the All India Rank (AIR) of the candidates with the highest scores in the exam.

NEET Result 2024 Overview

The NEET UG 2024 results will be provided in PDF format, detailing personal information, subject-wise marks, AIR rank, and more. This scorecard is valid for one year. Before the results are announced, a provisional answer key will be available on the official website for candidates to challenge if needed.

NEET 2024 Key Dates

NEET 2024 Exam DateMay 5, 2024
NEET 2024 Result DateJune 14, 2024
Last Date to Download NEET 2024 ResultUp to 90 days from the result date
NTA NEET Official,,
NEET 2024 Registered CandidatesOver 24 lakh
Credentials Required to Check NEET ResultRoll number, date of birth, and security pin

NEET Result 2024 Release Date

The NEET UG 2024 results will be available on June 14, 2024. The following timeline outlines the key dates related to the NEET results:

NEET Result 2024 Important Dates

NEET 2024 Answer Key by NTALast week of May 2024
NEET 2024 Result DateJune 14, 2024
NEET 2024 Cut-off MarksJune 14, 2024
NEET 2024 Result Time9:00 PM onwards
NEET 2024 Final Answer KeyJune 2024
NEET 2024 All India Quota (AIQ) Merit ListJune 2024
NEET 2024 CounsellingJuly 2024

How to Download NEET Result 2024

Candidates can follow these steps to download their NEET 2024 Score Card:

  1. Visit the Official NTA Website: Go to the NTA’s official website.
  2. Locate the “Public Notice” Section: Find the NEET 2024 Result option.
  3. Enter Credentials: Input the candidate’s application number, password or date of birth, and the provided security pin.
  4. View Scorecard: The NEET 2024 scorecard will be displayed.
  5. Download and Print: Click the download option and print a copy for future reference.

Details on NEET Result 2024 Scorecard

Candidates should carefully review the following details on their NEET UG 2024 scorecard:

  • Candidate’s Roll Number
  • NEET UG 2024 Application Number
  • Personal details (name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, nationality, category/sub-category)
  • Subject-wise percentile (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
  • Total marks achieved
  • NEET All India Rank
  • NEET Qualifying Status
  • NEET All India Rank for 15% AIQ seats
  • NEET Cut off 2024 Score

READ ALSO : Consumer Protection in Banking: Law and Discriminatory Practices

NEET 2024 Cutoff

The NEET 2024 cutoff marks are the minimum scores required to qualify for the exam. These vary by category and will be updated post-results.

NEET 2024 Cutoff Table

CategoryQualifying CriteriaNEET Cutoff 2024NEET Cutoff 2023
UR/EWS50th PercentileWill be updated720-137
OBC40th PercentileWill be updated136-107
SC40th PercentileWill be updated136-107
ST40th PercentileWill be updated136-107
UR/EWS & PH45th PercentileWill be updated136-121
OBC & PH40th PercentileWill be updated120-107
SC & PH40th PercentileWill be updated120-107
ST & PH40th PercentileWill be updated120-108

NEET Result 2024 Validity

The NEET Result 2024 is valid for one year, meaning it can be used for admissions for the academic year 2024-2025. Candidates will need to reappear in subsequent years if they do not secure admission.

NEET Result 2024 Toppers List

The NTA will announce the NEET UG 2024 toppers along with the results. This list will include the names, AIR, and total marks of the top performers.

Types of NEET Merit List 2024

The NTA will publish various merit lists based on NEET UG results:

  • Overall Merit List: Includes all candidates and their ranks.
  • 15% All India Quota (AIQ) Merit List: For candidates eligible under the AIQ.
  • State Quota Merit List: Each state prepares this for 85% of state quota seats.

NEET Counselling 2024

NEET Counselling 2024 will start in July 2024 and run through November 2024. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) manages the counselling for 15% AIQ seats, while state authorities handle the remaining 85% of seats. Eligibility is determined by scoring above the NEET cutoff marks.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Discover more from Babu Daudayal Saraswati Vidya Mandir

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading