Diwali is the festival of lights, and it is one of the most important festivals in India. It is a time for celebration, family, and friends. And what better way to celebrate than with some delicious food?
One of the most popular Diwali sweets is the motichoor laddoo. Motichoor ladoos are made with small, round balls of fried dough that are soaked in syrup and then rolled in nuts and dried fruits. They are a delicious and festive treat.
But what if you could find an odd motichoor laddoo in a special puzzle? Would you be able to find it in 13 seconds?
The Motichoor Laddoo Puzzle
The motichoor laddoo puzzle is a simple one, but it can be challenging to solve quickly. The puzzle consists of a grid of 9×9 squares. Each square contains a motichoor laddoo. However, one of the ladoos is different from the others. It is slightly larger or smaller than the others. It may also be a different color or shape.
Your challenge is to find the odd motichoor laddoo in 13 seconds or less.
Tips for Solving the Puzzle
Here are a few tips for solving the motichoor laddoo puzzle:
- Scan the puzzle quickly. Don’t focus on any one area for too long. Instead, quickly scan the entire puzzle to try to spot the odd laddoo.
- Look for differences in size, shape, and color. The odd laddoo may be slightly larger or smaller than the others. It may also be a different shape or color.
- If you can’t find the odd laddoo right away, take a step back and look at the puzzle again. Sometimes the odd laddoo can be more difficult to spot if you are focusing on it too closely.
Try the Puzzle Yourself
Now it’s time to try the puzzle yourself! Can you find the odd motichoor laddoo in 13 seconds or less?
The odd motichoor laddoo is the one in the center of the puzzle. It is slightly larger than the other ladoos.
How Did You Do?
Were you able to find the odd motichoor laddoo in 13 seconds or less? If so, congratulations! You have a sharp eye for detail.
If you weren’t able to find the odd laddoo in 13 seconds, don’t worry. The puzzle is designed to be challenging. Just keep practicing and you’ll be able to solve it in no time.
More Diwali Brain Teasers
Here are a few more Diwali brain teasers for you to try:
- What is the most popular Diwali sweet?
- What is the significance of the Diwali diya?
- What are the different types of Diwali rangoli designs?
- What are the different ways to celebrate Diwali?
Can you answer all of the questions correctly?
Diwali is a time for celebration and fun. So enjoy these brain teasers and have a happy Diwali!
Bonus Brain Teaser
Here is a bonus brain teaser for you:
What is the only Diwali sweet that can be eaten with chopsticks?
… Motichoor laddoo!